Note: 400TH PAGE ON THIS WIKI!
Apu Nahasapeemapetilon is a supporting character in the animated TV series The Simpsons. He is an Indian immigrant proprietor who runs the Kwik-E-Mart, a popular convenience store in Springfield, and is best known for his catchphrase, "Thank you, come again." He is voiced by Hank Azaria and first appeared in the episode "The Telltale Head".
Why He Rocks
- He is very kind to his customers and orders the stuff for them.
- He has very good manners for his customers.
- He is one of the most innocent characters in the series.
- He is somewhat friendly towards others around him.
- He is shown to be very responsible, though sometimes hinted to be incompetent.
- He loves and helps the Simpsons family.
- He comes out with good squishees for his customers.
- He is very hardworking at his job.
- He makes an appearance as a driver in The Simpsons: Hit & Run.
- He is easily annoyed by his customers.
- He commonly joins angry mobs, just like the other characters.
- Sometimes, he murders his customers.
- He can be incompetent, which means his customers often get angry at him.
- He does not make smart decisions most of the time.
- He arrested Lisa Simpson in The Serfsons.
- He almost got removed from the show due to complaints about him being a stereotypical Indian.