Andrew “Andy” Davis is a major character in the Toy Story film franchise and the previous owners of Woody, Buzz, Bo Peep, Jessie and all the other toys.
Why He Rocks
- As shown in all four films, he is very creative, imaginative and kind when it comes to playing with his toys.
- He also takes good responsibility and care of them, especially his two main favorites, Woody and Buzz.
- Instead of story his toys in his attic, he did the more selfless thing by giving it to a young neighbor girl named Bonnie.
- When Woody got jealous and felt replace in the first movie, it’s revealed Andy missed them both of them very much, showing he never threw him aside.
- John Morris does a great job at providing his voice.
- He has a decent relationship with his mother and younger sister, Molly.
- He went through some character development as he went from a joyous little boy in Toy Story 1 and 2 to a brilliant and mature young man in Toy Story 3.
- He’s basically the glue that helped Woody, Buzz and all the other toys get along so well and form a family-like bond throughout the series.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.