Hey there, cutie. My name is A-ko Magami. Nice to meet you. I'm the main protagonist of the adorable Project A-Ko franchise. I'm a cute, perky and fun-loving 16-year-old red-haired, sailor-suited teenage girl who seems to be near invulnerable with superhuman speed and strength. I lived in Graviton City, Japan.
Why I'm Super Cute
- I'm the most adorable sailor-suited teenage heroine. Tee-hee!
- I'm one of the cutest Magical Girl icons.
- I became famous among several American fans, as well as these cute young kids.
- I totally love having fun in the big city.
- To increase my super-powered cuteness and beauty, I wore my most iconic outfit: my most powerful sailor-suited battle outfit, which makes me so extremely cute and so ultra adorable, and matches the American flag! HA-HA!
- Including a white middy blouse with a sailor collar, red scarf, black armbands, blue pleated skirt, knee-high white socks and a pair of very cute and very shiny black Mary Jane shoes.
- Due to being a tomboy, I'm the sweetest little rock music/sports/video game chick.
- My theme song, Dance Away is very cute, as the lyrics of my song is so adorable.
- I had my very cute pal, C-ko, but I totally hate B-ko's snobbishness. In fact, B-ko's a snob, C-ko and I are BOTH slobs.
- I gains my magical armbands that gives me ultra magical powers. Hee-hee! Oh, fun fact: these magical black armbands, that I've been found after thousands of years.
- My magical powers are super strength, super speed and nigh invulnerability. However, I can finally breathe in outer space, by using my cute super-powered sailor-style battle suit! YAHOOO!!!!
- In Project A-Ko: Final, I adorably sleeps in my cute sailor-style battle suit. Awwwwwwwww… hee-hee! So cute!
Fun Facts About Me, A-Ko
- I found the magical black armbands, after thousands of years.